Friday, April 21, 2006

Aftermath of LSCT FOC 06/07


Whao. Cant believe the foc we worked for so long is over juz like that!! So much to say. But lazy to type. Haha. Proud of gls... Each n every one of us reeli made it such a success...
Great job gls!! Luv u all so so much~!!

Aule...
The group with many yan daos. (from huiling) LoLx!! But the 2 most yan dao turn out to b the 2 most non enthu one la. Coz they too cool or something? HaHax... Anywayz... The super low super silent aule grew to b more enthu n all... Esp during games. So happie. Muahhaa... Thx Caleb kaili n alex for being so supportive in everything...

I
think i did not put in my best for this foc... Largely because i lost my voice n was slightly sick. Losing my voice reeli dishearten mi alot la... coz voice very impt lor. To catch freshie's attention n make them listen to u. N also their cheers very soft la. I think coz i'm soft lor. Coz if their gl loud, they will b loud also to try n match one. Aule reeli has the potential. Potential to b like THE BEAST of previous foc... I feel its kinda wasted... If oni i had my voice... SOBZ!!

I will miss FOC... miss my freshies... miss gls... miss sgls... agls... LGL... lolx... The memory will b wif mi 4eva =)

Lazy to type alot so ya tts all... NIteyz!!

Posted by indescribableone at 2:01 AM