Thursday, April 13, 2006

Flag Painting Dae


Bloggin bout yest here... Dragged myself to sch at 9am for LSCT FOC flag paintin. Lye huat din mit mi n dude coz he overnited at sharon's place with kiap. Welfare comm stuffs... Ya then we went business blk de carpark there to paint. N ta dahh. My goup oni mi n alex present. Tt time i pissed la. Aule already got 4 members while the rest have 5 lor. N oni 2 present -.-" I called caleb like many times b4 he picked up n told mi he was still at home... Coz cant find brush. Nvm. I called KaiLi. Damn many many times. Engaged/Not avaiable. till like 2pm i still tried callin. Then finally she sms saying she juz came back from china... Haixx... So we ownself paint lor. I so proud of myself for drawing the 'AULE' out myself. I din ever think my art would b good. Lolx..

Anywayzz... Glad the flag turn out nice. I like other group de flags too. All veh nice. Scoffin the mao mi damn cute!! I like!! hAha. i wan tt grp.. cats rox... LoL. Oh ya. i was the disaster of the day la. I indirectly spilled blue paint over Obour's flag coz Yide offended mi n i went to smack him n he was holding a tin of paint. Ta DaHh!! Sorry jiahui, yeo, jialing n gerard. Blame on yide. LoLx... Ya the i was like quickly grap some newspaper to clean the paint up n to my horror it smerged into a bigger area. zzZZ... Luckily they painted 2nd layer n all was fine again. PheW.

Uh huh. Disaster day not finished. I was like damn concentrating painting the border of the alphabet when i heared jialing callin mi. I turned. TO MY HORROR, a cup behind mi spilled. BLUE PAINT AGAIN. noe wad? I HATE BLUE PAINT N THEY HATE MI LA. yup =) So.... Haix. Faster grap newspaper cl

Posted by indescribableone at 11:30 PM