Sunday, May 07, 2006

I hate PRACTICALS.

Only ppl frm LSCT will understand this post. lol.
Haix... Practicals. I hate them. Ever since yr 1. I reeli miss Wendy.... Y she go BLT!!! Now in my new pathetic class... I'm such a loner la. No wendy then QiTing in another class. No GLs... SObz... So practicals i partner Su Ting. She was in the same IS as mi last yr. She's a nice partner to work with... Very supportive n nv seem to lose energy. Alwayz i sadded or sian she will like encourage mi de. hAha...
One thing is both of us are BLUR. Almost every practical we will make at least 1 mistake. Ppl's spectrophotometer the absorbance increasing, our decreasing till negative lor -.-" LoLx... Then also alot times we both dunno wad to do then stone awhile b4 carrying on. Haha~ K then last friday. ACMB practical. SHIT IT LA. its like 2 to 5pm lor... Damn tiring. I already felt like sleeping halfway through the prac. Then this prac have to do alot of centrifuging n disposing of the supernatent. Repeat n repeat.
Finally there's this step where we NEED the supernatent. GUess wad. I do will used to it le. I was like use the micropipette (i actually forgot its called a pipette man. I asked mofo for it. LOL) to suck out the supernatent, then my hand naturally move to the waste plastic bag n DISCARDED IT. Then i look at Su Ting. She like frozed in shock. I was like y? Then she ask y i throw. Then i realise i suppose to put it into a new centrifuge tube instead. WINNER. So i went ard beggin for extra supernatents from other grps. But alot also suck till dry la. So sad can. I felt like slapping myself. Then suting was like "its ok its ok..." "learn frm it"... She damn nice la. Not heart pain or wad de somemore so cheerful still luffing at mi. HaHa... In the end got this slow grp havent do finish so we took 1/4 of theirs. So we do do do...
THEN FINALLY FINISH!!! Teacher come. Where is the remaining blah blah. Dunno wad izzit la. But we r suppose to have remaining dunno wad frm dunno wad. So, he was like think think.... "tell u wad. Both of u come on monday to do again". WTH!?!??!?!?!??!?!? I FELT LIKE DYING. DO SO LONG. IN THE END NOTHING. If i knew it from the supernatent part jiu stop le lor. KNS!!!! N this experiement is a MUZ do one coz will carry on next wk... SIAN DIAO LOR. Can go sch at 1pm de k. Now 11am muz go. I HATE MYSELF. SORRY SU TING. HAIX.
Kk enuff of unhappy practical stories. Yeah today i change my plan to student plan le!! Which means i get 1000 free smses instead of 500!! Cool... Can sms like nobody's business. lalala~ N i left with one more yr b4 my contract ends! Then can get new fone ^-^...
Ooo I received my first work timetable! Haha... Pathetic lor. Oni working like ONE SUNDAY next wk. 5 to 10pm... I wan work alot alot earn $!!!

Posted by indescribableone at 11:21 PM