Monday, May 29, 2006

Pasir Ris FOC BBQ on 27.5.06



I wanna cRy!!! My sista dun let mi use internet at home le... Sobz... I am internet-less. Now using in sch. At emart sitting with the gls... So pathetic can. Haix...
Anywayz sat went for FOC de bbq... Very successful. The food was great la.But saded coz b4 tt rain then the ground was wet wet. I dun like rainy dayz. hAha... Then by the time we reach the park already 5+ then straight start bbq. No time cycle or blade. Boohoo~ LoLx...
Here r some fotos~ =)

The famous gays of lsct gls =X Spot Mi! MuaHaHa Diaoz. Superwoman wannabe Then 2 extras appearedRandom pose la Zi wei is so daoz. Dun wanna take pict with us say so la! lol All listening to the older generation tok =X Simone the professional cooker? lol A little grp pict =) Notice royston's ghostly face =X I lub my Aule ppl ^-^ a THORN among the ROSES

Left the park around 10.45pm. Regretted leaving so late!! Coz we reach pasir ris mrt station realise no more train!! So shitty la. Then nvm. Take cab. WAIT SO LONG. No freakin cab in sight. Then there's this bunch of asses (some group of other teenagers hu looked beng n lian) hu snatched our cab!! ARGH. Was damn angry. Coz i seriously nid to get home. I told my mum i would b back latest midnite lor. N wad sia. Reach home at 12.30... N its all thx to the rest hu let mi take the cab first. Anyway my mum was pissed like siao. Nv seen her tt angry for so long. Its totally my fault la. I could had left with the earlier grp of ppl. =( Thx mofo for paying the cab fare for us... u r one generous idiot la. haha^-^

Then yesterday neh... (Sunday 28/5)

Did not go church coz working at 11am... Kns la. Late again. Till now nv punctual b4!! LoLx... I'm a bad worker yups. Reach there jiu make cookie for i think an hour+. Do sales abit. Then make cookie again. Haha. I reeli enjoy this job. Though the pay not much. I received my pathetic pay of 11bucks la. Coz work oni 4hrs b4 the pay day. -.-" Used 10 bucks to top up my EZlink n i left with like 1buck? ...

Then finish work at 3pm... Go eat lunch at Food Republic then go 'Pretty Fit' at Wisma to change a pair of shoes tt my mum bought for mi n i dun like. Haha damn bad rite. But if i dun like i dun wear also no point mahz. lol. Changed to a covered kinda shoe so lab can wear... Yayness =P Shall not elaborate on alot of stuffs but ya. Overview. Haha...

P.S. I Wanna learn blading!!!!

p.s. Shing wants mi to say thx to him n lyehuat for organising the bbq. LoL... So, THANK YOU! it was a success. Great handling n usage of money =)

p.s. Thx for those hu voted for mi... Will do my best in main comm ^-^~

Posted by indescribableone at 12:37 PM