Whee~~ My sista bought a red adidas watch for mi when we were in northpoint with mummy after the voting thing... I was like ooo i like the watch. Then she tell the salesperson to take out let her try. Then she ask if i like not. Then i say i like it too. Then she juz bought it for mi. Lolx!! I luv it!! Then she bought my mama a pants too at 20+ bucks... Think she juz got her pay or something la. Like sUpEr generous recently. Tt time for nth gimme 10 bucks =X Ate at KFC for lunchy... I still tot today can b a non fat day since i not going out -.- Went NTUC. Got mummy to buy 2 boxes of kinder bleuno n 6 ferero rochae (dunno how to spell la). hEhex... Chocolate rox =D I nid to work out more often n stop poning dance. YuPz.
Playing sqirrel n hunter
Mi n Weng r trees =D
Look at monkey gracia, farni yide n enthu huiling n weng. LoL
Ya la i enjoy being short la. Lolx... I noticed i'm the oni one smiling if u enlarge the pict. HAHA!
Oh well keep trying to post but cant post anymore fotos. Got limit one meh? Dunno. Anywayz wlil try again tonite. Tatax!!