Wednesday, June 14, 2006

NRA camp 10/6 - 13/6



Whao. Alot things to type. But gonna cut down. haha...

Sat, carried my heavy heavy bag go canteen 1 meet weng pei her eat breakfast at 8. Pung seh-ed weijie n huat coz they confirm drag. In the end both of them late. Huat reached first. Kiat, 9+ then wake up -.-" Called mi askin mi how. LoL... So tell him nvm juz come. My group is called Mommy's Gurls! Hee... We were allocated rooms. Its like damn nice for a camp. The ground carpeted kind. Then in a room got more rooms. Like a house la. hAha... Then mi weng kiat n huat in same main room but diff sub rooms. Oni ben totally different room. Aww... =X

Anyway 1st day was juz games... alot alot of interactions... where Ariel got like go high n crazy as usual. Last yr same grp as her, this yr same again!! Lol... Then huat say finally got someone noiser n blAcKeR than mi. Wth. -.-

After dinner, we got like 45mins free. So huat, kiat, weng, ben n mi go up club house (since we ate at canteen 1). We r too devoted to lsct la cant blame =X Mofo, qing feng n yibin came up too after their soccer training to keep the ball in the clubhse. Stoopid mofo got his feet injured. Lesson for all to learn : Soccer is evil. Look at the world cup now. Possessing so many ppl. Haix. HAHA kk cut the crap. Continue...

Then for the first time, Ann (instuctor) gave a lecture on dance n related stuffs... So farni. She was like so cute coz she very excited. HaHa~ Then came make up class n hair styling class... After tt we nid to choose our fav artist so we can group according to it for our dance item. Mi n weng bak kak put BoA, Fergie then Beyonce (if i rmb correctly =X) n got into BoA together!! Tried to choreo abit until 12+am then go bath. DAMN COLD. I HATE BEING COLD. I FELT SO TORTURED. SERIOUS. I even had the thought of not bathing. =X

Somehow tt nite b4 slp i mood swing. Felt damn lost damn depression damn xiang si bing liddat. To add on, weng came to mi n said got to go studio to dance. It was 1+am tt time. YUp. Think ard 3+am then go back bunk. It was like SOOO COLDD AGAIN. CANT SLP. I damn freakin regret not having sleeping bag. HAIX. So i like squench up into a ball n try to use my pathetic jacket cover as much area as possible. After tt donovan very nice. Gave his jacket to choy coz she was freakin cold like mi. LoL. (Don n choy is my freshies) Then after tt both of them fed up then went out dunno go where. Coz it was reeli too cold. But i die die wanna slp laaa.... Choy gave mi the jacket. I was still cold though. But better. Haha...

2nd Day

Woke up at 7.30am. All of us late to meet at the green patch n kena-ed pumping... I think this camp to leisure camp le. Tts y nobody taking it seriously ba. There was morning run. My stamina drop alot le... So long no GL training... So long no campus run... LoL. After tt smelly smelly go dance. For a moment i regretted choosing BoA coz its kinda the oni hip hop artist out of the list. Hip hop is harder to choreo than jazz. I think. Haha. N jazz juz shake shake, ripple ripple, sexy sexy can le. But i decided on BoA coz wanna try something new la. Everytime jazz veh sian. N i think i made the right choice. I like my BoA grp de ppl... Like very not stress.. Siao siao... Happy happy... lol~ Esp with Schien Yen and JJ ard. They are naturally farni ppl. In a good way =P

Got our full dress rehearsal tt nite. Got to put full make up n dress up n style hair. I veh smart. Nv backcomb at all. Coz i mean its juz a rehearsal. Make so nice then tml got to do again. Damage hair!!! =X Anyway we screwed up the first rehearsal. Big time. Most of the grps also. N my grp is the oni grp which havent choreo finish. Lol~ 2nd rehearsal was better though.

So saded. We actually 11 can slp le. But got comm meeting at 1am!!! -.-+ Bo bian go muz go... I was kinda happy when i found out the air con shut down le. LoL... I rather hot n stuffy than cold. Tt nite i slept damn soundly. Yeahness~ =PpP

3rd Day
YOGA!!! Omg. It looks ez. But i'm so wrong. I so not interested in it la but got to bear with the lesson for 1 1/2 hr!!! So farni can. We did this pose. Which is the last pose for relaxing n breathing. Its totally lying down flat. Guess wad. I fell asleep. Right there. SO DUMB. Then shi min (my senior) beside mi woke mi up. Then i look ard. Ppl doing other pose le. So paiseh!! Then i turn n look at weng. She was also in the previous pose!! So i shook her violently to wake her. I'm a rough person. Then the instructor was like saying over the loudhailer do not suddenly wake the person... Muz gently tap the shoulder... I guess she saw wad i did =X After the class end. All of us half dead. We were energetic at first de okay! Stoopid yoga made us dead n sleepy again.

After tt all bz for the dance showcase le... Practice abit of dance then go makeup... style hair everything... Then perform where? Sports hall -.- Tell u something farni la. I tt time dance, i tot was trial run. But it was like the aCtUal thing. Omg. Heng i nv do anything stoopid. HENG. Was proud of BoA. I think we did great ^-^ Damn high n everything... Went back studio. Ann said that our grp was the best!!! YEAH!!! Out of 9 teams!! Whee~~~ Actually janet jackson grp nicest. But coz all seniors. So expectations higher n ann say they did not fufil it... But theirs was reeli nice. =D (Can go youtube.com n type 'nra' to c the dances =P)

Here r the fotos......

!!I'm the GL for Mummy's Gurls!!

We are proudly from Sch of Life Science~!!

Look at the amount of ppl in NRA. WhAox.

~~My batch de~~

!!BoA!!

[WeNg n mI]

^we juz luv our president^

L S C T wif an exclaimation mark -.-

Mummy's gurls... n guys? haha

Our blurred yoga pose wif a shoe o_0

Modified one =X

Boo Hoo.... Even the guys can split. I CANT!!! =(

A quite good lookin freshie. They like qing nu zhuang sia. LoL

And PeiYing tries to immitate ben's small eyes. MuAhaHa joker...

Last pict b4 low batt. LoL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq8vZgfCDhM

Posted by indescribableone at 10:59 PM