Saturday, July 01, 2006
GL recruitment
Today is the last day of gl recruitment le~~ Interview whole of wed, thurs n half of fri de. Glad that my aule babies came although not alot. Still glad coz its their own accord n not forced coz i juz tell them tt there is interview then nv even tell them go. =D
I din noe i can actually remain serious n even be fierce when interviewing. Haha... Hope the freshies dun permenantly keep tt impression of mi. Its bad. lol~
Time flies. Remember when i was the one kena interviewed. Facing those stern lookin ppl. Was so nervous n all. Cheered superman cheer and could even hear my voice shaking. Look at mi now. Whao. Tell mi to cheer like telling mi to tok. HAHA =X
I reeli very noisy meh. Hong Kai say once i come out of the room he cant slp le. And tt i woke him up like 3 times? Muahaha. Or bi. lalala... Or izzit yide? Aiya alwayz got ppl sleeping until forget hu le. LoL!! THen today is weijie sleeping. They machiam take turn to sleep at the bench there outside the tutorial rooms. Anyway also keep ka jiao-ing weijie until he bueh ta han then wake up. YeS!! =X
Bout NRA... Trainings getting more shiong. My body abit cannot take it. Here pain there pain. But very wierd. Alot ppl kena blue black at the knee then i dun have. Think coz dance the floor works tt time i alwayz very careful. Wun like go pia n do. I mean wad for. Knee is damn important to a dancer. Knee gone, I gone. Haha... I already because of the lyrical jazz dances hurt my knee alot le. So muz stop injuring it. I'M PISSED. LUCKY I SAVED THE ABOVE TT I"VE TYPE. The bottom half gone. Shit. I'M PISSED!!!!!!!! Blogger alwayz liddat. Hate it. Dun wan retype le la. Angry!
Posted by indescribableone at 12:31 AM