Saturday, July 15, 2006

Good Old Days


I kinda miss times when we were gl... Life's juz filled with fun n laughter n craziness. Lesser stress, no nid worry bout gl trainings, juz go there get controlled n have fun. Now we have more modules, more stress, going to trainings bearing in mind tt we have to control OuRseLvEs n control OtHeRs, plus now so many couples, kinda gettin split up in one way or another... Not tt we want, but, ya its juz liddat. We still love each other lots though ^-^ HeE.

Posted this random post coz stumbled on some fotos take while we were so ourselves last time. =P Here there r =D

There's this cute green yellow bird. Which was found during training. I fell in love with it la. Then forced it to drink water coz it was sick or something. But it died awhile later. I teared abit. Burried it under a tree beside the bball court.

Yellow rox can. lol

Went coffeebean after training. Forgot for wad le but i remember we were waiting for the guys to come from dunno where. (I miss my long long hairr)

like WHAO -.-

Xenia Outing... Outside marina sq arcade...

Feli de birthday~ I remember we went shopping for denim skirt for her. N bought her shoes using mi as 'model'. lol

jialing, simone, jiahui n mi... random foto taken outside emart =P

Lazy to post more le. The thing damn slow. Irritating. Lol. tatax~~

Posted by indescribableone at 10:28 PM