Wednesday, August 30, 2006
D A N Z A T I O N
NRA's very first dance production is called DANZATION!! Date : 11,12 November (sat n sun)Time : 7.30pmVenue : NP convention centrePrice : $10 $12 $15 (i dun take the 10bucks to exist coz its like cant c anything de. lol)I DUN CARE. THOSE HU READ THIS MUZ GO. LoL!!But seriously la. It will b damn damn nice. Wun regret de. Got 12 items in all. Which is ALOT. I'm involved in 6. - Latin Jazz item (first time wearing heels to dance k!!)- SOS song n dance item (dance while daphne khoo is singing)- Ryan's dance (remix of jazz n hip hop)- Short VS Tall dance (a damn act cute dance. u wun ever c mi dance liddat again -.-)- We Belong Together by Mariah Carey (a jazz dance)- n one interval dance which i dunno wad the hell izzit yet. lolYupz. Pls let mi noe if u're interested so can book good seats =) Its more worth than gerard's event. Stereo Effect. HAHA!! Which is already 8 bucks. I'm being bad. But its true. This is real stuff la. Come n let us prove ourselves. =DOh ya n ben lim is like so cool can. He's like a star la. Singing for 3 items while having background dancers like a big shot can. Haha!! N weng is performing in alot items too. Even LYE HUAT N WEIJIE is performing!! Can u believe it. LoL.I love peiwen n kiap la. Most ONz n supportive frenz. Straight confirm going w/o asking much. I tot the SGLs will b like damn supportive too coz its like 5 of us (weng,ben,mi,huat,kiat) performing. But all not confirm kind de...Anyway reeli excited bout it. My WHOLE holiday is like GONE coz of this.But hope it will pay off. N i wun fall like an idiot on stage or dance wrong or doing wadever stoopid thing on stage. lol Tired. Reached home like 12.30am coz danced till 11. So paiseh. Coz dance tt time my stoopid specs flew off n everybody like luffing at mi. BooHOo!!!! lol.Whao its so late le. Din realise. Signs off~
Posted by indescribableone at 1:16 AM