
................................................................................................................
Yesterday was like superb. I got myself freakin lost while taking 174 from town to school for dance. I slept and overshot, thinking tt its havent reach yet. So i happily sit. When i realise the place around became very wrong. And it was so dark. I can c well in dark. Cant recognise places one. I panicked n sat up like damn straight look ard wondering where i am. Until like 20 mins later, i finally asked this guy sitting beside mi whether the bus go to NP. He say over liao. Like long ago. I was like omg. He was very helpful. Even ask if i noe how to get down after when i take back the opposite side de bus.
Anyway i was still feeling very scared n lost. Coz the surrounding place ulu ulu dark dark one and totally foreign... I hate this feeling. I noe i cant get lost in singapore one but i'm a timid person la. The first person i tot of was Mofo. He was alwayz there when i'm in crappy situations. So i called him... Abit awkward but i needed to hear him so i could calm down. But this time he din noe how he could help mi but told mi to ask the driver. Felt abit paiseh coz he sounded bz n the background was kinda noisy. Guess he was outside. Didnt wanna disturb him de. But i needed it tt time. Although it was saddening when he juz hung up coldly instead of last time's gentle 'bye bye'... Wad happen to my peepee...
To add on, i got down at the bus stop behind bukit timah plaza to change 184 when i called jefferson to ask which studio they were in. He told mi that THE TRAINING HAS FREAKIN ENDED. I nearly explode can. Its like oni 1/2hr n they're done?? I travelled for 2 hours for nth!!! I was in a freakin low mood after tt but no choice. Took 852 home. Seriously went through all the trouble for NOTHING.
Nvm. Happy tt all has ended. Hope tml will b better. Which is like 8am to 6pm lesson then dance at 7.30 till 11.30pm. =)