Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Happy Hari Raya

Today public holiday!! No dance!! WooHoo~~ Went out with my fellow SGL gurls to Far east for shopping... I met Caryn and Abelina (GLs) on the train like so super qiao. They entered the door which i was leaning at. They were so shocked and Caryn was exclaiming so LOUDLY n EXCITEDLY. LOLx!! She tok super loud la. Louder than wad i am capable off. As in in public. Haha... Even more qiao, met another GL (Davin) on the train. Wazzup with today man. Hahaz! They said they were going to find clothes to wear for their performance on S&S dae. I was like whao. Put in so much effort. Last time our one juz wear black top n jeans, sing song, the end. lol~ I got down at Orchard while they continue to Bugis.

Supposedly meet at 1.30 but by the time everybody meet was like 2.30pm -.- I reached 1st. at 1.50pm. I tot i was the latest. Lol... Then kena approached by a person say wad finding for new face, then can go modeling or advertising for companies like starhub, magazines all tt. I kept saying i dun wan. Then tt gurl keep persuading. So i juz gave her my number make her happie n shoo =X Then, i walk to another place at the control station. ...to b approached by another person. -.- Finally jiahui came to my rescue. And so we went to far east. Happily wanted to sit down n wait for Feli, Peiwen n Sharon. But stoopid feli (oopz) wanna eat at Food Republic so we walked all the way back juz for her la. Haha.

Food Republic food is EX. But nice la gotta admit.

(MY MUM JUZ CAME BACK FROM THAILAND!!! =DD)

K back. Ya then Feli was like wanting to eat some beef thingy. (juz like he would) But she damn fickle minded. Changed her mind like 4 times b4 deciding on wad to eat -.- I ate mee pok. Was sad coz no fishball. =(

Met Sharon then went Far East. Where i bought like many things.
3 pairs of ankle socks @ $10
Grey top for my dance @ $5
Halter neck bra @ $7 (At ice lemon tee shop. Recommanded! Its cheap n good n super many colours =X)
Hp accessory @ $3

Wanted to buy a half jacket at PureMilk de!!!!!! Reeli like it alot... Its those long sleeve with hood and oni cover shoulder kind. Then the left sleeve got one line of words. VERY NICE. Got black, purple, pink, white and green. I like the black one!!! BUT. no money. Its $29 i think. BooHoo... i wan i wannn~~~ *throw tandrum*

K anyway we shopped oni Far East basement but took sooo long. Din managed to shop upper levels except Ice Lemon Tee... The guys came to find us but they got too bored so they decided to go espanade while we continue shopping n take neoprint b4 go find them... =D Its suppose to b GURLS outing anyway =X

I take one! Clear ritez. Skill k. lalala~ Then sharon tried zooming and take. But blur... So we tried ageng... (Feli face look wierd. =X)Then a better one. But i prefere the one i took. HEE (look at feli's diao face ageng. i think its her eyes. LOL)We decided a non-zoom-in one is nicer so we zi lianz ageng =D (Feli's face is juz funni la dunno y. hahaz!)

Yeah still waiting for feli to scan the neos and send mi. She inefficient sia. tsk tsk* LoL~~

Going slp le... Tired...

Hard not to feel envious. Happy couples are EvErYwHeRe. Its hard to avoid thinking...

His nick... Got a bad feeling... I hope i can not b so ignorant of everything. But he's juz not telling mi anything. I cant do anything. Or rather, i tried but failed.

"Unbreak my heart... Say u love mi again..."


Posted by indescribableone at 11:43 PM