Saturday, October 21, 2006

New Born Baby!

My sister-in-law (brother's wife) juz gave birth on monday! Which is like the first day of sch. Then i wake up hearing my mum say the baby is out. So exciting!! I am an aunty now!!! mUahaHa~~ Only got to see Darius (my darling nephew name) on Wed when he can be discharged... But everyday reach home so late, no chance to see him awake de =( But he is DAMN cute and DAMN guai!!! He cries oni when he shits. He dun like ppl to wipe his buttock. Haha~

Then he sleep alot pattern de. Super duper kawaii can. I can admire and sayang him for like 1 hour. His skin sooooo soft soooo nice to touch la. LoL.

He think he super man -.-" Then very farni de. When he sneeze or fart. Haha!! And he got ALOT of expressions. Alwayz give those wanna cry face but in the end act nia. Its kinda scarly coz his face will turn like RED lol...

Anywayz my brother n my da sao staying at my place for the time being coz nid ppl to take care of her and the baby since brother gotta work plus going overseas for army thingy soon... Mum gonna leave singapore in less than 5 hours from now to go Thailand with her company. And i'm suppose to help out with the chores n all... Hope it wun b a problem...

For now my mum n mi sleeping in my sis room while she sleep in my room. Coz her bed is queen size and she insist on being alone so yup. Not convenient n not used to it but bo bian la.

Start of new term... So far not used to new modules n lecturers yet but one thing i noe is.... DR ZAMAN is CUTE!!!!!!! Everybody is like damn entertained by her. But i get kinda pissed when after 1hr still on same page -.-" On the other hand. Freakin Mrs CHAN SII PAN YANN have to go so fast, thinking tt all LSCT students are genius (she is from sch of engineering u c.) that she barely give us time to breathe and i get so stress up and it spoils my mood. Also, she treats us like Sec sch students, or maybe even pri sch, by constant nagging, cant use hp if not confisicate shit kinda stuffs, so childish la. Like wth. U are in POLY hello?? argh. Btw, MOL sux.

Got shit loads of work to do la... Maths MOL, maths ws, dance trainings n rehearsals, choreo S&S dance, take care of house, money n relationship. haix...

I refuse to believe that he can change so much. So suddenly. Its reeli too sudden n drastic that i couldnt take it. He was so hostile as if i were a pest hovering around. I felt that my existance has oni made him the way he is now. I dunno y. I tot i did my part. I tried not to add on to his troubles. I gave him space. I tot he love mi. Or maybe loved mi. The hurt i felt is indescribable. I cant imagine the worst scenarios. I keep avoiding. I juz wanna make myself less miserable. Maybe he dun care anymore. Maybe he is not the one whom i noe b4. So sweet, so caring, so responsible, so gentlemen, so everything. Haix. He is the one i truly love so deeply for the 1st time in my entire life and he has to do this to mi. Even the reason for it is stoopid. I juz cant understand i'm sorry. Why. I'm like so foolish, missing him day n nite, regardless of wad i'm doing, knife piercing my heart each time i see couples doing wad we used to do together, each time i pass by places we went b4, the happy moments we shared. How bout him? Does he even think about mi? Like ONCE a week? Wad happened... I reeli wanna noe... The thing i took pains to do for him. Not even a word from him. I hoped it could bring him back. I guess it did not... I reeli dunno wad to do now. Everybody is asking wad happened, if i'm ok. I dunno how to answer. I think its not fair for ppl ard mi to suffer coz of my low mood. I shall not let it affect others. Sorrie to those i offended... I dun mean it... For now, i shall try stop being a pest n fly far away from him. I'm tired already. I just wan him to b happie. I hope true love will find its way back to mi. If not, it nv were true love.

i love u dearie.

Posted by indescribableone at 1:23 AM