Saturday, November 18, 2006
My Wonderful Birthday =D
Haha this post should be posted long ago la but nvm. Better late than nv. LoL... K where to start. Hmm. K it was 4th Nov. Got rehearsal the whole day from 8am till 11+. The nite rehearsal was full dress plus makeup. Whole thing finally ended at 11.30pm liddat. Weng, Kiat, Huat n mi were staying overnite in sch coz next morning 8am got rehearsal again. (Stoopid lousy ben go home n pung seh us. hmph) So we walked over from convention to clubhouse to take sleeping bag n stuffs. When they suddenly rush mi when i was drinking from the water cooler. When i go up i saw ben. Then i was like, eh, i tot he left liaoz. And weng started to get all excited and fought to open the door. I kinda suspected...
And i was right!! Saw Peiwen was holding a birthday cake (THAT SAME DISASTER CAKE WHICH I KENA SMASH EVERYTIME) with candles n all with the lights off... I was stunned! Esp when i hear the ppl singing birthday song from inside. Sounded kinda many ppl. Couldnt c anyone of them. Super unexpected!! Coz it was 11.50pm!!! I tot my birthday confirm GONE. Was kinda sadded de. But i have such great frenz hu din forget my birthday and came all the way down to sch n wait so long juz to celebrate for mi!!!! (Although most is coz got nite cycling recce. lol) I was soooooooooo happieeeee sooooooo toucheddddd!!!! =DDD Reeli luv u all manz.... If my memory does not fail, got Peiwen, kiap, feli, yide, kel, hongkai, wayne, joel, n nra de kiat, huat, ben n weng... Like missing out someone but cant rmb. Coz SoMe PPL anti social dun wan take grp foto! boo!
They so sweet!!! Even got mi presents!!! I would b contented with the celebration itself le. U all hor... Hahax. Got a cap, a card and a glass bottle DIY deco thing made by them. Then inside got little notes which i have to open one by one to read. SO SWEET RITE. Although some is empty de. Cheat my feelings. LoLx!~
So they faster faster celebrated with mi b4 it hit midnite. So farni. Like chionging liddat. Haha~ Then eat finish cake, take finish foto, then Peiwen kiap n feli left first. Felt bad coz they gotta take cab home =( Frankly speaking, I'm not sure if i will go to tt extent to celebrate someone's birthday. But now, i'm sure i would. =P
Here are the beautiful n mostly unglam picts taken by feli =D (thx gurl... luv ya. muacks*)
My sister n brother-in-law. Haha... They are such a sweet couple rite~~
This is when i juz reached the door with a shock. lol. (ya la i look ugly w/o specs thx. haha) look at ben's excited face. So farni. HAHA
My happy cum shock cum surprised cum touched face -.-
I started crying. First time i crying of happiness. Haha... Ya and my makeup smerged and made mi look damn ugly after tt with stoopid panda eyes n all.
Making my precious birthday wish... Guess wad i wished for! hehe. I look damn cock.
Greedy peiwen caught in the act!!! mUahaha =X
I think he was about to smash mi. But he din. (u can c my red nose n blackened eyes like -.- haha)
A pict with mi n my prezziess.... hehe. thank you to all of u once again =D
A semi grp pict with some anti socials at the sofa refusing to come over. pigs. lol... look at hk's retard face =X lalala~
LOVE U ALL!!!! thx for making my birthday a memorable one... thx for making mi feel loved...I dunno y i ended up outside the clubhouse. When i saw him walking up. STUN. I tried to act calm. He almost walked into the clubhouse as if i were transparent. But my mouth suddenly blabbered 'y r u here'. He answered a 'nite cycling recce' n walked in. My heart sank like 100m down. The least i expected was a wish from him. But this was wad i got. How could someone b so cold to this extend... Even to mi on my birthday... I felt like breaking down on the spot but i controlled. n controlled. right up till we got to blk 16 studio. My whole body was already weak with the whole day's exertion. N now he even weakened my mind n heart... I dun understand. Loving someone is such a torture sometimes.
Posted by indescribableone at 12:54 AM