Yeah finally gotten the pictures of danzation taken by the professional photographers!! But alot either i kena block, if not its unglam. lolxx... enjoy =)
Short VS Tall item. We're not shorties. We're cuties!! haha i'm the left hand side one. lol. Delin's expression is SO dramatic! haha!! YOU UGLY!! hehe Oh no baddies are here!!dun mess with us! So orbiang!!! spot mi!! lolRhythm of the Nite with retro costumes. Stole shoes from 'zheng yi shi yen bi yi zhi yen' =X Song n Dance item with Daphne... "I'm obsessive when just one thought of you comes up""But I can't control myself, got me calling out for help" "S-O-S pls, someone help me" "Y.O.U. are making this hard, I can't take it, see it don't feel right" =P Daphne's voice rox My.hair.is.shit. -.- Shake it i was sleepy. haha i look dumb 'siam la!' Ending pose. Best pict ^^
2 jess together! love my twinny =)
i like latin jazz =) Nice riteee!! haha dance till high. last item b4 finale. damn tiring! hEeEnding poses are alwayz nice
Very sad... The rest of the items i perform dun have my pict =(( SOBZ. Haha! Tts all folks!!