Saturday, February 17, 2007

Last thing i'm gonna do

Travelled for 40min, get lost n walk in circles for 30min n waited for 20mins just for that 10mins. I dunno but i think if i dun do this, i will nv c him again. Y? CNY till wed. Thurs to sunday packed with programmes n work. Monday, start of attachment. Whaoness. I had to do it. Despite the confusion going on in my head. i regretted not saying so much things tt i wanna say. My head just went blank. Been real real long since we talked. Or rather meet. Well i've been labelled as meet = quarrel. So i bwg. I cant even rmb when was the last time we quarrelled. Like face to face kind. Waiting for him to call now. Or will it be just another broken promise.

Getting numb.

Wad do i reeli wan. I dunno. I think its the same for him.

Posted by indescribableone at 1:39 AM