Sunday, April 01, 2007

Retard skin

i officially declare that i have RETARD SKIN!!!!

Trial camp is like 2 weeks ago. N oni now then i start to sunburn n skin peel. Like wth pls. Legs n hand damn ugly.

I think sunburn from FOC will oni show after my IAP. Lolx!!!
.............................................................................................

So sad. This weekend both sat n sun no slot for mi to work la. No income. Plus next sat n sun cant work coz of GL stuffs n dance. Income cut by half sia.

I think i workaholic. Coz i 2 days nua at home, now i sick -.-" Like super bad running nose. Means i must b constantly working. ha.
.............................................................................................

Joel drew this to show how much i've been bullying him. BUT I DID NOT OK. =) He's reeli talented in the wrong way -.-










i'm not paranoid.
Just. Care for u too much.
Really happie that u bothered to call n explain.
I cant imagine if u didnt.
Been a real long time since i heard ur voice.
Reeli missed it.
That lameness. That laughter. That pissed-off-ness.
Ha. =)



You'll always be the one no matter wad...

Posted by indescribableone at 9:53 PM