Wednesday, April 25, 2007
sickness outburst
I finally have time to blog. Y? Coz i got like 3 days mc la. Once i get sick, its b like super damn serious kind.
So yesterday when i was working, whole day i had very bad running nose. I tot normal la. My nose forever giving mi problem coz of my sinus. But at bout 5pm i start to get reeli reeli bad headache. 6pm b4 leaving my workplace, i bth went to ask panadol from my collegue coz i noe after that i still got dance so gotta control the pain.
Sidetrack. We had our dance training at the new studion in the new gym! Called gymwerks. Sports complex 2nd level. Like so totally cool. Instead of usual pathetic radio, now we have like huge speakers to blast the music. Damn shiock. And the studio is like totally see through. Coz the oni thing separating the studio n gym is like one piece of glass. Heng the gym just open then got nobody. If not damn paiseh la ppl can just stand there n totally watch us dance for free. Haha!
Anyways. I was eating my bread (for dinner) in the studio which waiting for my 2nd slot class. Then i kept complaining to ben tt i feel like puking. Seriously man. U can ask him how many times i complained. Even when i was dancing i keep complaining coz i reeli felt nauseatic. But i kept controlling. Felt abit dizzy.
Finally on my way home from dance in the bus, I VOMITED. I HATE VOMITING. The feeling is so ARGH. Damn heng i got plastic bag in my bag so i puked into it. I dunno y but the vomit went out through my mouth n NOSE. Can u imagine my messed up face -.- I was so horrified by myself. Even when i blew my nose, the thing coming out was not MUCOUS. It was the VOMIT. omg.
The lady sitting beside mi like totally no reaction. I tot she was dreaming or wad until she din notice. I was wrong man. She act oni. So i would not feel embarrassed. But when i use my tissue finish and going 'oh shit...', she suddenly handed a packet of tissue to mi and ask if i needed 'suan mei' (sour pulm). Damn nice of her. And there are like so many other places to seat but yet she din change place. I'm sure my vomit stinks la. Before i got down the bus i thanked her n apologised. Seriously. There would b ppl who will give that totally grossed out face then change place one. But she din. Like whao. Beared with the smell.
I walked home with jelly legs. Like can faint anytime. Once i reached home i straight fell into bed.
Mum came home from her 1 week China trip and totally shocked when she touch mi. She said i was totally scorching. Immediately gave mi 2 panadols n 1 tablet for vomiting one. But later i vomited again. So had to take the med again.
This morning woke up with 38.5 degrees fever. Went clinic c doc. She said its viral fever. Straight gave mi 3 days mc. She said if fri still high fever gotta check for dengue... Scared. Actually the main thing i sad is coz i cant go c NRA auditions today. Like this yr 3 auditions totally no chance to c. =( And this saturday GLs sentosa outing, can forget it le. SADDDDDDD!!!!
Random:
I almost killed myself by oning the fire to boil water n go to slp. Like totally forgot bout it. Zai rite. Heng my sis came back like 2 hrs later n notice the burning smell of the kettle. I could have died by smelling excessive gas if the fire went out or by a burning house la. Cant believe myself sometimes. Thank God for saving my life so many times.
..................................................................................................
Wadever u're doing to her now is exactly like how u did to mi last time...
Finding me after attachment...
Poning attachment to find mi...
Just to check how my finger was...
Study n nua in library...
Watch movie in library...
Watching happy tree frens...
Watching bring it on...
And so much more...
Just in case u dunno, it reeli hurts.
u dun have to make it that obvious... u dun have to deny it too.
i get it. ok?
u've already lost 2 gurls hu love u wholeheartedly n faithfully. dun lose the next one for no reason again.
Posted by indescribableone at 6:47 PM