Friday, November 16, 2007
music express best
was at clubhse when donald was playing some old A1 music. Suddenly heard this song which was my favourite when i was in sec sch. Still think its nice... Koped all his A1 songs =X lolToo Bad Baby Can this be is there something wrong with you and meGuess we'll see I confess I don't know how we got into this mess might have guessedDay by day you're slowly running out of things to saySo I may. ask you whyis it always me who has to tryto make things feel rightYou never told what you feel insideI thought you loved me, now I realiseNo matter how I tryYou never seem to be satisfiedAnd now you're tellin' me it'sToo bad baby that you're so good to meI like you, you love meToo bad baby you're so into meI can't breatheYou fall in love too easilyMe and youare slowly running out of things to donothing newI don't knowjust why we don't agreewhen I say yes, and you say noDon't be shyplease tell why it is that we don't see eye to eyeSo confused, I'm feeling helpless and I'm feeling usedLike yesterdays news
Posted by indescribableone at 11:01 PM