This my group~ Bottom left in reddish pink shirt is the starter of Citiphone... aka my boss.
Not the whole of my department. just half. haha
I work with all this wonderful ppl everyday. The shifters... =)
Games Games Games
We lost this game n we look emo-ish. haha
interesting game. blind folded then gotta pick a particular colour ball by not stepping on any other balls, purely but listening to team member's instruction...
ATV!!! All Terrain Vehicle!!
I bloody hell force fat bf up to go for this can. Glad i did. ALMOST gave up. Coz prev nite someone got drunk with the rest la huh.
ITS SUPER FUN. i have no driving background at all. Accident like free. I think fat bf was damn scared tt i'll kill him.
In the end accident too much then decided to pass the wheel to him =X He wasnt tt pro too lor!! But its coz the steering damn not sensitive. and our engine kept dying. Kept restarting.