Last Sat after dance suppose to meet fbf go Far East buy shoe. Then he INSIST tt i take bus go amk so he can pick me go town together. I was like 'huh. but sch got direct bus to town wad.'
Anyway... Being a nice gf, i guai guai went to amk. Who knows tt stupid boy still need to go home first to finish some 'chores'. Emo.
Went to his room, he tell mi to open his room curtain. Saw tt balcony there got bbq pit. I was like '???'. Then i stick out my head and saw Peiwen, Daphne, JJ and Kiap hiding outside. Lolx! Super surprise!! Super happie!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!! =DDD
Thanks for taking the time to come... Even though belated, i'm still very very very happie. Thanks to jialing n sharon... Though got exams approaching still make time to come... Muacks!
Last but not least,
I have the greatest boyfriend on earth =)
Picts time!
Hor must be bio-ing girls. Tsk.
Super long no see~!
Girlfriendsss Greedy monkey.
Lye huat almost camoflage in the dark man. lolx
Behind is his room. Cool right. Balcony right outside.
Love u ppl...
Kiap act cute =X My bday cake! Secret Receipt's white choc macadamia cake! =DDD