Friday, February 20, 2009

CHINA


Yeah~!!

Tmr will be flying to CHINA!
Though i personally very skeptic bout China, forced to go coz tour guide only has group for this trip. Plus i believe if i miss this chance, my next trip will be my honeymoon le. HAHAHA. No la. Coz work plus if going to continue studies, will have no time to leave Singapore at all. The weather now is like 0 to 16 degrees!! Oh no. I most afraid of cold! Die.
All my photos there will be like bah zhang (dumpling). Lolx. Serious. Anyway i'm going to Zhang Jia Jie. Which is a very scenic place. Going to forests and caves and valleys.... Cool. I love countryside. Reeli. Hate city.
I think i will lose weight coz i will hate the Chinese food there. Confirm all not appetizing plus all the pork pork stuff. euuu. Hmm.
Well. May God bless our trip and pray for fine weather... Will miss Singapore super much for sure. Haha. Be back next Sunday! =)

Posted by indescribableone at 6:41 PM