Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day

First time spending V day with bf!! Hee. I think i'm a super nice n sweet gf =X Cos i spent 5 hrs baking cookies for my dear =D Super disastrous la. Threw away 2 trays of cookies. haha
Ta dahhhH!!! proud of myself! 1st time k! haha. wrap so nicely somemore =X
The watches are actually for our 1 year anniversary this coming Sunday. 22/2/09! But i'll be leaving for China on sat so gave him together with V day =) I was more excited than him coz i LOVEEE this adidas watch. Muahahha~~ Mine is gold, his silver. hee Though darling nv prepare present coz he just booked out on Vday (sucks right), he brought me to this 'Jerry's' restaurant at Jalan Kaya. Dope food man totally. Please go try guys. The steak and chicken and ribs rocks! Blissfully eating. Hur... Yes its veg! I'm eating veg!! (Peiwen, see that!? lolx) Simple dinner but contented! =D I love u darling. Nv ever happier =) Some random neoprints we took last time
Squashed up face
Totally Bestest fatest BF =)

Posted by indescribableone at 6:32 PM