Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I'm back!

Hey ppl!! I'm back from China!!!

When i left Zhang Jia Jie on 4th day, IT STARTED SNOWING!!!! Missed it so slightly!!! RAWR.

When Chang Sha. Freezing cold. Then went up some mountain and saw icesicles! Cool...

Overall trip not bad. I lost 3kg coz of lack of food. HAHAHA. No la actually every meal we're served 10 dish per round table. But i eat only 3 to 5 dishes outta 10 everytime. Lolx.

500+ photos! Resizing now. Hope to post them soon! =D

.....
FBF got posted to Medic! At..... NEE SOON CAMP!!!! Laggi happie. Then later on informed that he gonna be on 9-5pm daily till MAY! Happiest girl on earth!!! Muahahhaa~~~ =X

My bf is damn sickening. Today i happily using laptop in my living room. Then the main door suddenly slap shut damn loud. WITHOUT WIND. I felt funny but went to open the door anyway. And there stood a FAT BOY, RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE GATE.

SCARED ME TO DEATH. Really. I shocked till i teared. And he happily laughing away. ...and continue to tease me after that.

thx fbf for the SURPRISE -.- Best bf tell you.

But think back quite cute. lucky i do not suffer from heart attack. lolx

Posted by indescribableone at 11:03 PM